by Anton Chuvakin | July 15, 2016 | Comments Off on Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2016
Gartner Catalyst 2016, a conference by Gartner for Techical Professionals (GTP), is coming soon. Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (San Diego, CA – August 15-18, 2016):
- “Dealing With Insider Threat” talk will will examine organizations in terms of real-world preventative “actions” (or lack their-of), investment in time, energy and technical controls and even organizations response to actual insider incidents.
- “How to Use the Attack Chain Model to Plan Security Monitoring” talk will describe the process to choose security monitoring controls and develop and refine the right security monitoring use cases in order to focus the controls on the correct problems, using the attack chain model.
- “Roundtable: How to Outsource Security Monitoring” roundtable will sharing of common MSSP success and failure tips, and lessons learned; the focus would be on how to outsource the security monitoring right, and how to outsource the right tasks of security monitoring.
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2016
- Speaking at Gartner Security Summit Australia 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
How to Evaluate Cloud Service Provider Security
Security and risk management leaders continue to experience challenges to efficiently and reliably determine whether cloud service providers...
View Relevant Webinars
Securing the Internet of Things: An Architectural and Risk-Driven Approach
Security is a top concern and significant inhibitor to Internet of Things (IoT) adoption. In this Webinar, Erik T. Heidt will identify...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.