Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2016 is coming soon and here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this upcoming event (Washington, DC, June 13-16, 2016).
- “How to Run an SIEM Operation?” reveals a guidance framework that offers a structured approach for running and growing an SIEM deployment at a large enterprise or reviving a stalled deployment.
- “Demystifying Security Analytics: Data, Methods, Use Cases” will help organization find the right approach to benefit from this analytics boom.
- “Workshop: Developing, Implementing and Optimizing Security Monitoring Use Cases” (together with Augusto) will, through peer collaboration, focus on developing, implementing and optimizing security monitoring use cases
- “To The Point: Crossfire: MSSP or In-House — Battle of Security Outsourcing” (also joint with Augusto) will be our “mudfight” about whether to outsource security monitoring to an MSSP and how to avoid problems while doing this.
- “Roundtable: Security Analytics: Do I Need That?” roundtable discussion will focus on how to find the right approach to security analytics for your organization.
- “Roundtable: Building and Maintaining an Effective Vulnerability Management Program” (together with Augusto) roundtable will discuss potential solutions and how effective vulnerability management programs can handle those challenges and stay relevant as part of the overall security control framework.
Enjoy – and see you in DC.
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Security Summit Australia 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013