by Anton Chuvakin | January 5, 2016 | Comments Off on All My Research Published in 2015
To make it easy for my readers to find my recent research, here is the list of everything I published in 2015:
Vulnerability assessment and vulnerability management (VA / VM):
- How to Implement Enterprise Vulnerability Assessment
- A Guidance Framework for Developing and Implementing Vulnerability Management
- A Comparison of Vulnerability and Security Configuration Assessment Solutions
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM):
- Evaluation Criteria for Security Information and Event Management (2015 update)
- In-Depth Assessment of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk App for Enterprise Security
- Demystifying Security Analytics: Sources, Methods and Use Cases
- How to Build Your Own Big Data Security Analytics Capability
- How to Plan, Architect and Operate Enterprise Content-Aware DLP
- Understanding the Value of Enterprise Content-Aware DLP
Managed security services (MSSP):
P.S. The list includes papers where I was a secondary author (like DLP) and updates to older papers.
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
How to Evaluate Cloud Service Provider Security
Security and risk management leaders continue to experience challenges to efficiently and reliably determine whether cloud service providers...
View Relevant Webinars
2017 CIO Agenda: A Security and Risk Management Perspective
The 2017 CIO Agenda highlights the importance of building a digital ecosystem for enterprises. Security and Risk Management leaders must...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.