Gartner Security Summit Australia 2015 is coming soon. Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (Sydney, Australia – August 24-25, 2015):
- “Security Incident Response in the Age of the APT” is definitely going to be a refresher for some people; at the same time, modern IR is a new area for many others (based on this GTP paper)
- “Roundtable: Threat Intelligence — Whys and Hows” is an opportunity to discuss types of threat intelligence data and outline common usage patterns with your peers (related to this GTP paper)
- “Roundtable: Managed Services Solution Providers (MSSP) Success and Failure Tips” is what it says: a venue for the enterprises to share what works and what FAILS in their utilization of an MSSP (related to this GTP paper)
To see the details on all these sessions go here. See you in Sydney later in August!
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.