by Anton Chuvakin | July 9, 2015 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for June 2015
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Named: Endpoint Threat Detection & Response (ETDR / EDR research)
- Once More on Cloud SIEM or SaaS SIEM (SIEM and cloud security monitoring research)
- On Unknown Operational Effectiveness of Security Analytics Tooling (security analytics research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- On Comparing Threat Intelligence Feeds (threat intelligence research)
- Trouble In The Cloud?! (cloud security monitoring research)
P.S. Last month, I actually made to #1 blogger by traffic, Gartner-wide – thanks a lot to all of my readers for that!!!
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
How to Evaluate Cloud Service Provider Security
Security and risk management leaders continue to experience challenges to efficiently and reliably determine whether cloud service providers...
View Relevant Webinars
Develop a Pragmatic Vision & Strategy for Digital Business Security
Digital business challenges the basic principles of information risk and security management. Risk and security leaders must understand...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.