Gartner Catalyst 2015, a conference by Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP), is coming soon. Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (San Diego, CA – August 10-13, 2015):
- [HOT!] “De-mystifying Security Analytics: Data, Methods, Use Cases” will touch on “security analytics” tools and approaches and on how to find the right approach for your organization and benefit from the analytics boom (based on this paper and a bit on that paper)
- “Tooling Up for Incident Response With Network Forensics and Endpoint Visibility” covers how network forensics and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools are used for detecting and analyzing threats (loosely based on these very papers)
- “Roundtable: How Do I Collect, Refine and Use Threat Intelligence?” is an opportunity to discuss types of threat intelligence data and outlines common usage patterns with your peers [no vendors allowed!] (related to this paper)
To see the details on all these sessions go here.
See you in San Diego in August!
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013