by Anton Chuvakin | May 4, 2015 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for April 2015
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- The Future Is Here … And It Is … Network? Endpoint? (musings posts)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Named: Endpoint Threat Detection & Response (ETDR / EDR research)
- On Comparing Threat Intelligence Feeds (threat intelligence research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Security Analytics – Finally Emerging For Real? (security analytics research)
- How to Use Threat Intelligence with Your SIEM? (SIEM and threat intelligence research)
.. and one reminder: Our Team Is Hiring Again – Second Position Open: Join Gartner GTP Now!
Past top posts:
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.