Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015 is coming soon [well, for some definition of “soon” :-)]! Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (Washington, DC, June 8-11, 2015)
- “SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes“ is my “award-winning” session on how to actually DO SIEM (based on this GTP paper)
- “How to Collect, Refine, and Use Threat Intelligence“ is a new presentation focused on collecting and utilizing TI (related to this GTP paper)
- “How to Use the Attack Chain Model to Plan Security Monitoring“ is a fun new presentation about choosing monitoring controls logically and coherently (based on this GTP paper)
- “Security Incident Response in the Age of the APT“ is definitely a refresher for some, but modern IR is a new area for many others (based on this GTP paper)
- “Roundtable: MSSP Success and Failure Tips“ (roundtable) is what it says: a venue for the enterprises to share what works and what FAILS in their utilization of an MSSP (related to this GTP paper)
- “Insider Threat: NOT an IT Problem?“ (discussion panel) is going to be entertaining …. be there!
To see the details on all these sessions go here.
See you in Washington in June!
My past Gartner speaking: