by Anton Chuvakin | April 7, 2015 | Comments Off on Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015 is coming soon [well, for some definition of “soon” :-)]! Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (Washington, DC, June 8-11, 2015)
- “SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes“ is my “award-winning” session on how to actually DO SIEM (based on this GTP paper)
- “How to Collect, Refine, and Use Threat Intelligence“ is a new presentation focused on collecting and utilizing TI (related to this GTP paper)
- “How to Use the Attack Chain Model to Plan Security Monitoring“ is a fun new presentation about choosing monitoring controls logically and coherently (based on this GTP paper)
- “Security Incident Response in the Age of the APT“ is definitely a refresher for some, but modern IR is a new area for many others (based on this GTP paper)
- “Roundtable: MSSP Success and Failure Tips“ (roundtable) is what it says: a venue for the enterprises to share what works and what FAILS in their utilization of an MSSP (related to this GTP paper)
- “Insider Threat: NOT an IT Problem?“ (discussion panel) is going to be entertaining …. be there!
To see the details on all these sessions go here.
See you in Washington in June!
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
How to Evaluate Cloud Service Provider Security
Security and risk management leaders continue to experience challenges to efficiently and reliably determine whether cloud service providers...
View Relevant Webinars
Securing the Internet of Things: An Architectural and Risk-Driven Approach
Security is a top concern and significant inhibitor to Internet of Things (IoT) adoption. In this Webinar, Erik T. Heidt will identify...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.