To make it easy for my readers to find my recent research, here is the list of everything I published in 2014:
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM):
- Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes
- SIEM Technology Assessment and Select Vendor Profiles
- Blueprint for Designing a SIEM Deployment
- Evaluation Criteria for Security Information and Event Management
- In-Depth Assessment of IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform
- In-Depth Assessment of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk App for Enterprise Security
Denial of Service attacks and defenses (DDoS):
- DDoS: A Comparison of Defense Approaches
- Blueprint for Mitigating DDoS Attacks and Protecting Data Centers and Hybrid Cloud
Vulnerability assessment and vulnerability management (VM):
- Vulnerability Assessment Technology and Vulnerability Management Practices
- Vulnerability and Security Configuration Assessment Solutions Comparison
- Solution Path: Vulnerability Assessment, Mitigation and Remediation
Threat intelligence (TI):
- How to Collect, Refine, Utilize and Create Threat Intelligence
- Threat Assessment in the Age of the APT
Miscellaneous fun papers:
- Selecting Security Monitoring Approaches by Using the Attack Chain Model
- Security Information and Event Management Futures and Big Data Analytics for Security
- Solution Path: Detecting and Responding to Attacks and Incidents
All papers require a Gartner GTP subscription!
P.S. The list includes papers where I was a secondary author (like DDoS) and updates to older papers.
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
How to Evaluate Cloud Service Provider Security
Security and risk management leaders continue to experience challenges to efficiently and reliably determine whether cloud service providers...
View Relevant Webinars
2017 CIO Agenda: A Security and Risk Management Perspective
The 2017 CIO Agenda highlights the importance of building a digital ecosystem for enterprises. Security and Risk Management leaders must...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.