My other SIEM paper is updated as well: “SIEM Technology Assessment and Select Vendor Profiles.” It contains updated SIEM technology overview, some fun new trends, and refreshed vendor profiles.
Here is how you can use all my recent SIEM stuff:
|What Do You Want?||My SIEM paper to read|
|Figure how to buy the right SIEM and how to buy it right||“Evaluation Criteria for Security Information and Event Management”|
|Understand SIEM technology better and become familiar with select vendors||“SIEM Technology Assessment and Select Vendor Profiles”|
|Deploy the product and build your SIEM operation||“Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes.”|
|Take a very quick look at a typical SIEM architecture||“Blueprint for Designing a SIEM Deployment”|
P.S. Gartner GTP access required for all of the above!
Others posts announcing document publication:
- My UPDATED “Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes” Publishes
- Our “Selecting Security Monitoring Approaches by Using the Attack Chain Model” Publishes
- My Blueprint for Designing a SIEM Deployment Publishes
- My Evaluation Criteria for Security Information and Event Management Publishes
- My Threat Intelligence and Threat Assessment Research Papers Publish
- My Updated Vulnerability Management Practices Paper Publishes
- My Security Solution Paths Published: Threats and Vulnerabilities
- All My Research Published in 2013
Blog posts related to SIEM research:
- SIEM Real-time and Historical Analytics Collide?
- SIEM and Badness Detection
- “Stop The Pain” Thinking vs the Use Case Thinking
- More on SIEM Maturity – And Request for Feedback!
- On SIEM Tool and Operation Metrics
- SIEM Analytics Histories and Lessons
- How to Use Threat Intelligence with Your SIEM?
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example
- On “Output-driven” SIEM
- On SIEM Deployment Evolution
- On People Running SIEM
- On SIEM Processes/Practices
- On Large-scale SIEM Architecture
- All posts tagged SIEM