by Anton Chuvakin | September 19, 2013 | Comments Off on Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
Following the theme I explored in “Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes” paper, I am doing a webinar titled “SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes”
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Time: 10AM EDT [delivered by a sleepy Anton ] and 1PM EDT [delivered by a well-caffeinated Anton]
Title: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
Description: Security information and event management (SIEM) is a key technology that provides security visibility, but it suffers from challenges with operational deployments. This presentation will reveal a guidance framework that offers a structured approach for architecting and running an SIEM deployment at a large enterprise or evolving a stalled deployment.
Top 3 topics:
- How to prepare for a SIEM deployment
- What key processes n are needed for running SIEM effectively
- The top mistakes to avoid with SIEM deployment and operation
Enjoy the webinar! This is a good chance for a non-GTP clients to see some of our team’s research….
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.