by Anton Chuvakin | August 13, 2013 | Comments Off on Survey: How Many Security Incidents Have You Had Over the Last 12 Months?
Here is a fun survey: how many security incidents have your organization had in a year?
Note something peculiar: I am purposefully NOT defining what IS an incident for you – this is strictly a survey of YOUR PERCEPTIONS. You can look at this post for some possible definitions.
Posts related to the same research project:
- Security Incidents vs “IT Problems”
- Top-shelf Incident Response vs Barely There Incident Response
- On SANS Forensics Survey
- Incident Plan vs Incident Planning?
- On Importance of Incident Response
- Is That An Incident In Your Pocket – Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?
- Time-tested Incident Response Wisdom?
- Incident Response: The Death of a Straight Line
- Alert-driven vs Exploration-driven Security Analysis
- My Next Research Area: Incident Response
- All posts tagged security incident response
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.