Here is a fun survey: how many security incidents have your organization had in a year?
Note something peculiar: I am purposefully NOT defining what IS an incident for you – this is strictly a survey of YOUR PERCEPTIONS. You can look at this post for some possible definitions.
Posts related to the same research project:
- Security Incidents vs “IT Problems”
- Top-shelf Incident Response vs Barely There Incident Response
- On SANS Forensics Survey
- Incident Plan vs Incident Planning?
- On Importance of Incident Response
- Is That An Incident In Your Pocket – Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?
- Time-tested Incident Response Wisdom?
- Incident Response: The Death of a Straight Line
- Alert-driven vs Exploration-driven Security Analysis
- My Next Research Area: Incident Response
- All posts tagged security incident response