by Anton Chuvakin | April 2, 2013 | Comments Off on Our Team Is Hiring Again: Australia Only
Our Security and Risk Management Strategies (SRMS) team at Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP) is HIRING AGAIN!!!
See details and apply here: Security/Risk Management and Identity/Privacy Strategies Analyst – Gartner Research
Some highlights from me:
- this is GTP (former Burton Group) and so our research is more about “doing/architecting things” rather than about “buying things”
- you do NOT have to have an analyst background – an enterprise security architect background is more useful here
- you DO have to love to AND know how to write
- work from anywhere in Australia
- our team is really, really superb! Or, I can just say “awesome+”
A quote from job requirements:
- “At least 15 years of progressively senior technical IT security and architecture experience gained in an end user or vendor organization, consulting and/or research roles as a technical expert in several security areas
- Excellent writing and research skills coupled with strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including large audiences (300+ people)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related area
- Ability to take a position, based on facts, and support that position to clients, both external and internal, with clear analysis
- Broad knowledge of IT security and risk management industry trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to identify how changing technologies will impact technology choices in architectural decisions”
Come join the team!
The other position we have is still open:
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.