Topic: “Security Monitoring of Your Public Cloud Assets”
Date: 21 June 2012 Time: 10:00 AM EDT | 1:00 PM EDT
Abstract: “Cloud security monitoring is almost an afterthought for most organizations and as cloud usage expands, it risks being left behind altogether. However, security monitoring must be deployed across public clouds, private clouds, and traditional infrastructure – and enterprises, not the providers, own that responsibility. Organizations should push their providers for more data feeds and telemetry, and plan their monitoring architectures.
- How do we monitor our IaaS, PaaS, SaaS environments?
- How do we architect security monitoring?
- How do we work with providers to unify monitoring?”
Related blog posts:
- My Cloud Security Monitoring Paper Publishes!
- Cloud Security Monitoring: The “Who” Question
- Is Cloud Secure? WTFC!
- Cloud Security Monitoring: IaaS Conundrum
- Cloud Security Monitoring for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- More On Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
- Cloud Security Monitoring!
- Cloud IS Different: So Monitoring Must Be Different?
The Gartner Blog Network provides an opportunity for Gartner analysts to test ideas and move research forward. Because the content posted by Gartner analysts on this site does not undergo our standard editorial review, all comments or opinions expressed hereunder are those of the individual contributors and do not represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management.
Comments are closed