by Anton Chuvakin | May 25, 2012 | Comments Off on Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Topic: “Security Monitoring of Your Public Cloud Assets”
Date: 21 June 2012 Time: 10:00 AM EDT | 1:00 PM EDT
Abstract: “Cloud security monitoring is almost an afterthought for most organizations and as cloud usage expands, it risks being left behind altogether. However, security monitoring must be deployed across public clouds, private clouds, and traditional infrastructure – and enterprises, not the providers, own that responsibility. Organizations should push their providers for more data feeds and telemetry, and plan their monitoring architectures.
- How do we monitor our IaaS, PaaS, SaaS environments?
- How do we architect security monitoring?
- How do we work with providers to unify monitoring?”
Related blog posts:
- My Cloud Security Monitoring Paper Publishes!
- Cloud Security Monitoring: The “Who” Question
- Is Cloud Secure? WTFC!
- Cloud Security Monitoring: IaaS Conundrum
- Cloud Security Monitoring for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- More On Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
- Cloud Security Monitoring!
- Cloud IS Different: So Monitoring Must Be Different?
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.