by Andrew White | July 23, 2019 | Comments Off on Growing Set of Case Studies for Data and Analytics
Many clients ask us about case studies and what great stories we have seen or heard. Here is a snapshot from our growing new set of data and analytics case studies.
Analytics, BI and Data Science:
Machine Learning and AI:
- How to Reveal the Business Value of Imperfect Data With AI (Avon) 710673
- Machine Learning Literacy for Business Partners (Micron) 708383
- Machine Learning Literacy for Business Partners Implementation Tool (Micron) 709383
- Business Need-Driven Data Governance Objectives (FirstHarbor*) 710991
- Data Quality Score (TE Connectivity) 705649
D&A Organization, Roles and Skills:
- Creating Business Value With Multidisciplinary Data and Analytics COEs (Omicron*) 709485
- On-Demand Problem-Solving Teams (McDonald’s) 711331
View Free, Relevant Gartner Research
Gartner's research helps you cut through the complexity and deliver the knowledge you need to make the right decisions quickly, and with confidence.Read Free Gartner Research
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.