by Andrew White | February 13, 2017 | Comments Off on Looking Forward to Talking “Data Hubs” at Upcoming Data & Analytics Summits
- Use a Data Hub Strategy to Meet Your Data and Analytics Governance and Sharing Requirements.
- Implementing the Data hub: Architecture and Technology Choices
Looking forward to talking about “data hubs” in the next few weeks. Where will you get your “hub-fest”?
- Data and Analytics Summit Sydney, 20-21 February 2017
- Data and Analytics Summit Grapevine, Texas, 6-9 March 2017
- Data and Analytics Summit London, 20-22 March 2017
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.