Today’s blog post includes a mixture of resources including a tool from Rush University to assist with forecasting demand, some training resources from the CDC, a list of statewide orders regarding face masks, and some links to Gartner content like our new Healthcare Supply Chain landing page and our recent “Dispatches From the Front” Podcast series.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- A new website offers a variety of COVID-19 training resources for healthcare administrators and clinicians, from successful health system responses to the pandemic to clinical management resources for critically ill patients.
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication – Learn how to communicate in a public health emergency. Topics include the psychology of a crisis, messages and audiences, and community engagement.
- Facing Your Face Mask Duties – A List of Statewide Orders, as of April 27, 2020.
- RUSH UNIVERSITY HEALTH
- Gartner’s new Healthcare Supply Chain Management landing page.
- Podcast: Dispatches From the Front — Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Podcast: Dispatches From the Front — Novant Health
- Podcast: Dispatches From the Front — MultiCare Health System
- Podcast: Dispatches From the Front — Intermountain Healthcare
- Leading Through COVID-19: Cross-Functional Strategy for Returning to the Workplace (Subscription required)