Every year new vendors emerge asking how does Gartner determine who gets on the Sales Force Automation Magic Quadrant. We are currently determing the vendors who will be included in the 2013 Sales Force Automation Magic Quadrant. A final list will be determined over the next couple of weeks.
To be included in the SFA Magic Quadrant, a vendor must demonstrate that it:
- Has proven ability to deliver opportunity management systems with software released during the past 18 months; a new offering from an established vendor in this market will also be considered if it can be validated with customers.
- Has at least five new, named customers that have actively deployed opportunity management functionality during the past 12 months.
- Has customers using B2B opportunity management as the primary sales application in at least three industries.
- Has at least $15 million in annual company revenue.
- Has customer presence in more than one of the following regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and the Asia/Pacific (APAC) region.
If you are a new vendor, and think you qualify, let me know.