Our 2013 Software as a Service (SaaS) predictions focus on the increasing role Platform as a Service (PaaS) will play with SaaS, new opportunities for SaaS in IT management and emerging geographies such as China. We also offer our predictions on the future of SLAs, and the increasing role of internal CSBs.
Key findings from our predictions include:
- Service-level agreements (SLAs) will continue to lag behind customer needs.
- Platform as a service (PaaS) will become a must-have for enterprise-class software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- Increasing number of I&O organizations using SaaS ITSSM tools will move back to On Premises.
- The role of Internal Cloud Service Brokers will become more important for Enterprise SaaS intiatives.
- The China market will increase its use of SaaS.