Please join me on Thursday, March 14 for a webinar discussing SharePoint 2013 and Yammer.
Microsoft launched SharePoint 2013 with new social software features just months after acquiring the cloud-based social network site Yammer. This webinar discusses the company’s integration plans and guides enterprises on what to do now that Microsoft has competing social software solutions.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Yammer changes the future of SharePoint’s social software features
- Workloads that should be serviced by SharePoint and Yammer
- If now is the time to re-evaluate the enterprise social software market
This webinar will be presented twice on Thursday, March 14:
- 14:00 GMT (10:00am ET, 7:00am PT)
- 17:00 GMT (1:00pm ET, 10:00am PT)
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.