by Juergen Weiss | October 9, 2015 | Comments Off on And the winner is… Gartner’s prestigious Cool Business Awards for Americas
Gartner’s Cool Business Awards ceremony at Symposium Orlando has been a major success. More than 500 people were in the audience and voted to determine the winners. Those of you who missed this unique session can watch the video on Gartner’s Events on Demand here. Our Cool Business Awards recognize innovative use of technology to highlight “best in class” initiatives in the Financial Services industry and to offer insight as to developments in digital innovation. In Orlando we had the following winners:
- Most Innovative New Digital Product- BNY Mellon (project “MyDashboard”)
- Most Innovative Digital Customer Service Enhancement- Redstone (“Electronic Lobby Management (ELMO) application”)
- Most Innovative Technology Legacy Transformation Initiative- BDC (initiative “Agility & Efficiency”)
- Most Innovative Application of Digital Technology to Grow the Business- Synchrony Financial (“Innovative Suite of Mobile Solutions”)
- Most Promising Digital Business Transformation Initiative- Citi (“Agent Based Voice Biometrics Authentication”)
The audience voted also Citi as the overall Digital Champion for the Americas region.
After this exciting event we’re already looking forward to the next Award ceremony for APAC which occurs at the Gold Coast Symposium on Monday, Oct. 26.
Those of you that would like to participate in the 2016 Cool Business Awards can submit their proposals here.
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
The Mobile Scenario: Taking Mobility to the Next Level
The definition of "mobile" in the post-app era will involve new interactions such as bots and conversations, new devices such as wearables...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.