Today at Symposium, topics that end-user clients want to discuss are:
- Tips for implementing SharePoint 2010 throughout the organization
- Mobile strategy for Office, SharePoint/Content Management
- E-discovery as it pertains to security in mobility
- SharePoint deployment
- SharePoint as a solution and what other enterprises are doing with it
- SharePoint best practices, the roadmap, and do’s and don’ts/pitfalls to avoid when deploying the solution
- Office 365
- Office 365, productivity suite
- SharePoint governance best practices
- How to get the most out of SharePoint
These are the end-user questions. I also have two one-on-ones scheduled with vendors looking for market trends and positioning advice, for a total of 12 one-on-ones today, from 8:30 in the morning until 6:00 tonight.
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.