Today at Symposium, topics that end-user clients want to discuss are:
- Using SharePoint for document management and records management
- User experience platform (UXP) evolution and SharePoint
- Using a contract management system built on SharePoint; investigating using SharePoint for content management
- Microsoft SharePoint and records management
- Developing an e-government portal using SharePoint
- What are people doing with SharePoint in terms of actual application use?
- Thinking of expanding our Microsoft Lync deployment to include telephony
These are the end-user questions. I also have three one-on-ones scheduled with vendors looking for market trends and positioning advice, for a total of 13 one-on-ones today, from 8 in the morning until 5:30 tonight.