by Guy Creese | October 23, 2012 | Comments Off on My Symposium One-on-One Questions for Tuesday
Today at Symposium, topics that end-user clients want to discuss are:
- Using SharePoint for document management and records management
- User experience platform (UXP) evolution and SharePoint
- Using a contract management system built on SharePoint; investigating using SharePoint for content management
- Microsoft SharePoint and records management
- Developing an e-government portal using SharePoint
- What are people doing with SharePoint in terms of actual application use?
- Thinking of expanding our Microsoft Lync deployment to include telephony
These are the end-user questions. I also have three one-on-ones scheduled with vendors looking for market trends and positioning advice, for a total of 13 one-on-ones today, from 8 in the morning until 5:30 tonight.
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
The Mobile Scenario: Taking Mobility to the Next Level
The definition of "mobile" in the post-app era will involve new interactions such as bots and conversations, new devices such as wearables...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.