Today I notified the following providers that they would appear in the first MQ dedicated to managed services for Enterprise mobile devices:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Enterprise Mobile
- Motorola Solutions
- WidePoint Solutions
Based on responses to a pre-MQ qualifying survey, the following Inclusion Criteria were determined for entry into the MQ:
- Providers must directly deliver some organic IT services content to user organizations (providers cannot sub-contract/private label all IT services delivery).
- Providers must maintain IT services portfolios that include the integration of mobility management software.
- Providers must maintain IT service portfolios to include consulting and advisory services related to mobility strategy, mobile devices and mobile software and applications.
- Providers must maintain IT service portfolios to include the ongoing management of mobile devices and mobile application releases.
- Providers must have at least 100,000 mobile devices under management.
- Providers must have devices under management in at least 3 of the 5 geographies identified in the survey (Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East-Africa, Europe and North America).
- The completion of all data fields in the vendor survey is mandatory for inclusion.
The MQ will be published in early July 2013.
I’d also like to thank all 36 companies that participated in the MQ survey. All participants will receive an aggregated view of the data before publication of the MQ.
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
Align Marketing & Customer Experience to Build Loyal Advocates
EDT: 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. | PDT: 7:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. | GMT: 14:00 & 17:00 Great customer experience design demands data-driven...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.