I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Infrastructure Operations and Management conference coming up the 2nd week of June in Orlando. At a time when every IT dollar counts, our 5-track agenda provides the strategic guidance and pragmatic recommendations needed to demonstrate the business value of I&O as you meet the challenges of modernization, transformation and convergence. We’ll extensively explore today’s I&O hot spots, including virtualization environments, assessing a public vs. private cloud strategy, aggressively optimizing legacy systems, achieving operational excellence despite limited resources and much more. Get ready to identify new business models, data center design strategies and technology approaches that can deliver ROI fast, efficiently and effectively. Your takeaway: the ability to leverage real-world experience and knowledge gleaned from more than 40 sessions, including analyst-user roundtables and end-user case studies.
The agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the I&O topics most important today, with track sessions containing 6 to 8 highly focused presentations from Gartner analysts. .
- Track A: Optimizing IT Operations for the Future
- Track B: Deriving Second Generation Benefits from Virtualization
- Track C: Leveraging Cloud Computing Opportunistically & Strategically
- Track D: Key Innovations and Best Practices to Modernize your Data Center
- Track E: Managing Mobility and Communications
If you’re going to attend, stop me in the hallway and say hello.