Gartner I&O analysts on hot topics being discussed at conference.
Everything You Need to Put Your Data Center on the Path to World-Class Performance
The 2010 data center conference offers a breadth and depth of knowledge that uniquely meets the requirements of data center professionals across disciplines. Through prescriptive, practical advice -- complemented by strategic recommendations -- this year's 7-track agenda addresses today's not-to-be ignored trends, technologies and imperatives, including:
Virtualization: It's the most important and impactful trend in infrastructure and operations through 2012. Get ready to take it to the next level with best practices focused on disaster recovery, flexibility, agility and more.
Cloud Computing: What should you be doing about cloud right now? Learn what's practical and possible in the short term as you separate market hype from reality.
New Business Initiatives: See how to lower the costs of maintaining legacy workloads and channel precious budget dollars toward funding and supporting 2011's new business initiatives.
Plus, dedicated tracks on storage technologies and architectures, business continuity management, servers and operating systems, IT operations excellence, and data center modernization strategies.
Seven conference tracks covering the breadth and depth you need:
- Virtualization: Youve Put the Foundation in Place, Now Raise the Roof!
- Cloud Computing and Its Impact on Infrastructure and Operations
- Achieving Excellence in IT Operations
- Modernizing The 21st Century Data Center: Getting Agile or Getting Run Over
- Servers and Operating Systems: Tectonic Shifts Underway
- Making Better Storage Decisions When Demand is Unbounded
- Building and Maintaining a World Class Business Continuity Management Program
Customize Your Agenda
Identify and attend sessions with a particular strategic focus, including:
Area of Expertise
Presentations From Senior IT and Business Executives
Case Study sessions highlight leading organizations' valuable experiences, including the technologies and solutions adopted in their own environments.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Cloud...
A.D. Bud Albers, Chief Technology Officer, Disney
- Designing a Vendor Neutral High Density Computing Environment
Lou Tiseo, Manager ITS, Data Center Services, Yale University
- How Robert Half International Employs Hybrid Cloud for Storage for Savings and Data Center Efficiency
Alex Victor, Manager Data Center Operations, Robert Half International
Gartner Analyst One-on-One
Schedule a One-on-One Meeting With a Gartner Analyst
Sit with a Gartner analyst in a private consultation to explore solutions to your IT issues and challenges. All registered attendees have the opportunity to speak directly with one Gartner analyst in a private 30 minute One-on-One meeting.
Expand your perspective, learn from others' experiences and make valuable connections across industries. Pre-registration required.
More than 30 topics to choose from including:
- Center Savings, Efficiencies and Cost Optimization Tips
- Business Continuity Management—Program Management and Maturity Issues
- ITIL Implementation Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Staying Ahead of Storage Growth
- Early Cloud Storage Experiences
- Storage Infrastructure Modernization
- Managing the Movement from Virtualization to the Cloud
- Best practices in CMDB
Town Hall Sessions
Conducted as open forums, town halls will be led by a diverse panel of experts with important insight into your hottest issues: Cloud, Storage, Virtualization and IT Operations
Receive complimentary access to research, podcasts, webinars and other content tailored for your IT role.Information About Gartner Insight
Data Center Summit
5 - 6 April 2011 | Sao Paulo, Brazil
IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit
13 - 15 June 2011 | Orlando, FL
Substantially Cut Your IT Infrastructure and Operations Costs
Tuesday, 2 December
Server Virtualization: From Virtual Machines to Clouds
Tuesday, 14 December