If you’re confused by Office 365, you’re not alone. Many organizations are now exploring it and have questions about features, infrastructure (such as how secure it is or service levels), and architecting hybrid solutions. Today I just want to outline some of the great materials we’ve got for you in Gartner for Technical Professionals.
A good place to start is the webinar Guy Creese just did called “The Hidden Gotchas of Office 365.” The replay link is here.
We’ll be covering Office 365 in depth at our upcoming Catalyst Conference (August 11-14 in Los Angeles). These sessions will be helpful for anyone considering or implementing Office 365:
- Which Is Better for Our Organization: Google Apps or Office 365?
- Does Office 365 Meet Production-Grade Enterprise Requirements?
- IAM Guide to Office 365
- Office 365 Versus Mobile Productivity: Gaps, Issues and Work-Arounds
- SaaS SLAs, Support, Pricing and Licensing: The IT Professional’s Role and Challenges
- Securing Sensitive SaaS With Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Should You Leverage Exchange, Lync or Both in the Cloud?
- How to Plan and Implement a Hybrid Exchange Solution
And, of course, we have lots of the in depth research we’re known for. Clients can check out:
- Microsoft’s Changing Social Software Strategy: Yammer, SharePoint and the Role of Cloud Services Within Office
- What IT Needs to Know About Office 365: In-Depth Assessment
- What IT Needs to Know About Office 365: Features and Functionality
- Cloud Suites for Collaboration: Assessing Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps and IBM SmartCloud for Social Business
- Preparing Your IAM Environment for Working With Azure AD and Office 365
And if all that doesn’t answer your question, please call client services and set up a call! We’re here to help.