We have two tracks on mobile at Catalyst this year depending on your role and the stage of your organization in mobile planning. Both tracks run for the duration of the conference.
One of the tracks is "Making Mobile Work". This track addresses fundamental mobile infrastructure projects that I know you’re working on today, including:
- Mobile performance
- App development and testing
- Mobile device security and SSO
- Mobile device management (MDM)
The other track is "Making Employees Productive in a Cloud and Mobile World". For organizations that are a bit further along in setting up mobile infrastructure and are now thinking about what they want users to do on the devices, this is the track for you. These are the next set of mobile projects after you’ve addressed BYOD, MDM, application development frameworks, etc. Topics include:
- How iPads are being used in enterprises today
- How mobile usage can translate into productivity
- How organizations that use Microsoft Office products on the desktop can survive on non-Microsoft mobile devices (or whether you need a productivity suite at all)
- Mobile file sync
These are just highlights – there are many more sessions that you can peruse out on the Catalyst website. I hope to see you there!