by Ben Tomhave | March 27, 2014 | Comments Off on Where I’ll Be: Spring/Summer 2014 Events
A quick post… I’ll be traveling a bit this Spring and Summer to speak at a number of events. For non-Gartner events, we’re actively looking for GTP sales opportunities, so if you’ve been thinking about getting a subscription to Gartner for Technical Professionals, this could be your chance to meet face-to-face to discuss! For Gartner events, I will be available for 1-on-1s, as well as sales support as needed.
Here’s what I have scheduled through August:
- Infosec World by MIS Training Institute, Orlando, April 7-9
- Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference (RMISC), Denver, May 14-15 (I’ll be in Omaha May 12th and available all day in Denver on May 13th)
- RVAsec, Richmond, VA, June 5-6
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014, National Harbor, MD, June 23-26
- Gartner Catalyst Conference, San Diego, August 11-14
Please drop me a note if you’ll be at any of these events and we can arrange to meet-up. Also, if you’re interested in exploring a GTP subscription, please contact us and a sales rep will reach out to help coordinate. We love meeting with clients!
Hope to see you soon!
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.