Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Is SIEM The Best Threat Detection Technology, Ever? (SIEM research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Let’s Define “SIEM”! (SIEM research)
- Our “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” Paper Publishes (EDR research)
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (likely my most popular Gartner blog post ever!)
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
Move Beyond 'Awareness' to Security Culture Management
On its own, security awareness can be ineffective in helping organizations instill the desired/needed values and behaviors. Employees...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.