Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Why Your Security Data Lake Project Will FAIL! (likely my most popular Gartner blog post ever!)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Our “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” Paper Publishes (EDR research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- My “How to Work With an MSSP to Improve Security” Paper Publishes (MSSP research)
- WannaCry or Useful Reminders of the Realities of Vulnerability Management (vulnerability management research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for April 2017
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
The Gartner Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2016
Strategic technology trends are rapidly changing disruptive trends with significant potential for enterprise impact over the next three...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.