by Anton Chuvakin | December 2, 2016 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for November 2016
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- Our “Comparison of Endpoint Detection and Response Technologies and Solutions” Paper Publishes (EDR research)
- The Coming UBA / UEBA – SIEM War! (UEBA / UBA / security analytics research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- UEBA Shines Where SIEM Whines? (UEBA / UBA / security analytics research)
- Next Research: Back to Security Analytics and UBA/UEBA (UEBA / UBA / security analytics research)
Past top posts:
- My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for October 2016
- All posts tagged popular
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
Office 365 and Google Apps for Work: Security Comparison
Google Apps for Work is increasingly a viable option for many businesses as a replacement for Microsoft Office. As CISOs consider their...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.