If you know what you want: registration link
Abstract: Security operations are a critical component of an effective cybersecurity organization. Organizations pursuing a more mature security practice may decide to centralize all or part of those activities into a security operations center (SOC). This webinar details a structured approach to plan, establish and efficiently operate a modern SOC.
- Key differences between a modern SOC and a traditional model
- Tools needed for a SOC project
- How to increase the maturity of SOC processes
Date / time: October 12, 2016 – 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00AM PDT
Related posts about webinars:
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
Office 365 and Google Apps for Work: Security Comparison
Google Apps for Work is increasingly a viable option for many businesses as a replacement for Microsoft Office. As CISOs consider their...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.