If you know what you want: registration link
Abstract: Security operations are a critical component of an effective cybersecurity organization. Organizations pursuing a more mature security practice may decide to centralize all or part of those activities into a security operations center (SOC). This webinar details a structured approach to plan, establish and efficiently operate a modern SOC.
- Key differences between a modern SOC and a traditional model
- Tools needed for a SOC project
- How to increase the maturity of SOC processes
Date / time: October 12, 2016 – 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00AM PDT
Related posts about webinars:
- SIEM Webinar Questions – Answered
- Upcoming Webinar: SIEM Architecture and Operational Processes
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: DLP Architecture and Operational Processes
- DLP Webinar Questions – Answered!
- Upcoming Gartner Webinar: The Future of Security Monitoring and SIEM
- Webinar on Security Monitoring of Public Cloud Assets
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Security Monitoring and Operations Primer for 2017
Security monitoring and operations excellence is a key component of any effective security program. Gartner's 2017 research will guide...
View Relevant Webinars
Top Take-Aways: 2015-2016 Security and Risk Surveys
Analysis from results of surveys conducted in 2015-2016 for CISOs, security, compliance, risk, business continuity and privacy professionals....
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.