by Anton Chuvakin | July 1, 2016 | Comments Off on My Top 7 Popular Gartner Blog Posts for June 2016
Most popular blog posts from my Gartner blog during the past month are:
- My “How to Work With an MSSP to Improve Security” Paper Publishes (MSSP research … we really should update it soon)
- SIEM Use Cases – And Other Security Monitoring Use Cases Too! (security monitoring research)
- Popular SIEM Starter Use Cases (SIEM research)
- Detailed SIEM Use Case Example (SIEM research)
- Revisiting Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Management Research (vulnerability management research)
- Reality Check on EDR / ETDR (EDR research)
- Named: Endpoint Threat Detection & Response (ETDR / EDR research)
Past top posts:
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
The Education CIO Challenge: IT Is a Team Sport
This video will outline key Education CIO challenges and recommendations based on business and technology trends in education as well...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.