by Anton Chuvakin | July 1, 2015 | Comments Off on Speaking at Gartner Catalyst 2015
Gartner Catalyst 2015, a conference by Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP), is coming soon. Here is my traditional blog post summarizing my speaking at this event (San Diego, CA – August 10-13, 2015):
- [HOT!] “De-mystifying Security Analytics: Data, Methods, Use Cases” will touch on “security analytics” tools and approaches and on how to find the right approach for your organization and benefit from the analytics boom (based on this paper and a bit on that paper)
- “Tooling Up for Incident Response With Network Forensics and Endpoint Visibility” covers how network forensics and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools are used for detecting and analyzing threats (loosely based on these very papers)
- “Roundtable: How Do I Collect, Refine and Use Threat Intelligence?” is an opportunity to discuss types of threat intelligence data and outlines common usage patterns with your peers [no vendors allowed!] (related to this paper)
To see the details on all these sessions go here.
See you in San Diego in August!
My past Gartner speaking:
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014
- Speaking at Gartner Symposium 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2013
- Speaking at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2013
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Competitive Landscape: Managed Security Services
Customers' security operations requirements are leading to increased market opportunity for MSSPs and are heightening already competitive...
View Relevant Webinars
Top Take-Aways: 2015-2016 Security and Risk Surveys
Analysis from results of surveys conducted in 2015-2016 for CISOs, security, compliance, risk, business continuity and privacy professionals....
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.