Excerpts from the job description:
- Create and maintain high quality, accurate, and in depth documents or architecture positions in information security, application security, infrastructure security, and/or related coverage areas;
- Prepare for and respond to customer questions (inquiries/dialogues) during scheduled one hour sessions with accurate information and actionable advice, subject to capacity and demand;
- Prepare and deliver analysis in the form of presentation(s) delivered at one or more of the company’s Catalyst conferences, Summit, Symposium, webinars, or other industry speaking events;
- Participate in industry conferences and vendor briefings, as required to gather research and maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise;
- Perform limited analyst consulting subject to availability and management approval;
- Support business development for GTP by participating in sales support calls/visits subject to availability and management approval;
- Contribute to research planning and development by participating in planning meetings, contributing to peer reviews, and research community meetings
In essence, your job would be to research, write, guide clients (via phone inquiries/dialogs) and speak at events. Also, we do list a lot of qualifications in the job req, but you can look at my informal take on them in this post.
So APPLY HERE!
P.S. If the link above fails, go to https://careers.gartner.com and search for “IRC26388”
P.P.S. If you have questions, feel free to email me – I cannot promise a prompt response, but I sure can promise a response.
- On Being An Analyst or WHO Are We Hiring?
- Our Team Is Hiring Again: Australia Only [position filled]
- Our Team Is Hiring Again: UK/Europe Only [position filled]
- Our Team Is Hiring [position filled]
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Predicts 2017: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is changing the way in which organizations innovate and communicate their processes, products and services. Practical...
View Relevant Webinars
How to Live Without Mobile Device Management
This webinar addresses the growing trend of users refusing to have enterprise management of their mobile devices due to privacy concerns....
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.