by Anton Chuvakin | December 27, 2013 | Comments Off on All My Research Published in 2013
To make it easy for my readers to find my recent research, here is the list of everything I published in 2013:
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM):
- SIEM Market Trends, Solutions, Assessment and Select Product Profiles
- Security Information and Event Management Architecture and Operational Processes
Data Loss Prevention (DLP):
- Enterprise Content-Aware DLP Architecture and Operational Practices
- Enterprise Content-Aware DLP Solution Comparison and Select Vendor Profiles
Network forensics, endpoint analysis and incident response:
- Endpoint Threat Detection and Response Tools and Practices
- Network Forensics Tools and Operational Practices
- Security Incident Response in the Age of APT
Security data sharing, threat intelligence:
All papers require a Gartner GTP subscription!
Enjoy! And of course Happy Holidays!
Read Complimentary Relevant Research
Five Golden Rules for Creating Effective Security Policy
Policy writing is a risk communication exercise that is frequently performed by people who lack the skills needed to create good security...
View Relevant Webinars
The Rise of Hardware Security in the IoT Era
Global economic impact of $2 trillion. More than 21 billion connected "things" by 2020. While the Internet of Things is creating more...
Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual contributors only, and do not necessarily represent the views of Gartner, Inc. or its management. Readers may copy and redistribute blog postings on other blogs, or otherwise for private, non-commercial or journalistic purposes, with attribution to Gartner. This content may not be used for any other purposes in any other formats or media. The content on this blog is provided on an "as-is" basis. Gartner shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the content or use of this blog.