If you are implementing or have implemented MDM recently, and have a great story to share with your peers, why not submit your story for evaluation for the Gartner Excellence Award for MDM? This prestigious award takes place every year (not last year; don’t ask) and in Europe for 2013, Heineken, GSK and Michelin will be competing on stage next week.
I wonder who will be here in Texas fighting their corner for the North American version? Go here to get more details: http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/master-data-management/excellence-awards.jsp
If you want to present a case study, but don’t want to submit for the excellence aware, let me know. You can still fill out the same submission.
By the way, we have a host of new content at our Texas event:
- MDM and “single view” supporting multichannel e-Commerce
- MDM and how its supports business transformation
- How to master the Governance board, the meeting, the work
- MDM for the Board and CXO
- Infonomics – how to value information as an asset
- Leveraging business capability modeling to align IT and business
- The Life and Times (life cycle) of Master Data
- Weaving MDM into your Application Strategy
- The Big Data Revolution Versus the Information Governance Monarchy
- Governance of the MDM Design Process – and how to make it work
- Planning your Journey Through the MDM Implementation Styles
- Along with all the classic “favorites” for those new to MDM
And this is all new Gartner content!
Hope to see you there!